Avocado-Goat Cheese Salad with Lime Dressing
We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick-size strips peeled jicama
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 5-ounce package mixed greens
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced
- 1 5-ounce package soft fresh goat cheese or Cotija cheese, crumbled
Toss first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add avocado and goat cheese; toss gently. Divide salad among plates.