Lemon-Mint Tabbouleh Salad
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup bulgur (cracked wheat)
- 1 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Whisk oil, lemon juice and garlic in small bowl to blend; set aside. Place bulgur in large bowl. Mix in 1 cup boiling water. Let stand until bulgur is tender and water is absorbed, about 15 minutes. Mix in tomatoes, parsley, green onions and mint. Add oil mixture; toss to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 30 minutes to blend flavors. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill.