Peel-and-Eat Spiced Shrimp with Chipotle Remoulade
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/2 cup coarse kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons whole black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons whole allspice
- 2 tablespoons whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 36 uncooked large shrimp, unpeeled
- Chipotle Remoulade (click for recipe)
Combine 6 quarts water and next 8 ingredients in large pot. Bring brine to rolling boil, stirring until salt dissolves. Turn off heat. Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
Return brine to boil. Add shrimp; boil 3 minutes. Pour off most of brine, leaving enough to cover shrimp. Mix in ice; let cool 10 minutes. Arrange shrimp in large bowl.
Serve shrimp with Chipotle Remoulade.