We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For cream cheese:
- 200 gr sour cream
- 200 gr mascarpone cream
- 300 ml fatter yogurt
- 2 green onion threads
- 1 link fresh dill
- a sweet paprika knife tip
- salt and pepper
- 100 gr smoked salmon
- 300 gr shrimp
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 packet puff pastry
- 1 egg for greased
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Shrimp appetizers:
Prgatim cheese cream first.
Mix the yogurt with sour cream and mascarpone cream in a bowl until well blended, then put the composition in a gauze or a thick mesh, tie with a string and leave to drain until the next day. the cream thus obtained is mixed with dill, finely chopped green onions, lemon peel, paprika and sliced salmon and season with salt and pepper.
We leave it in the fridge to harden a little.
In the meantime, we prepare the foil. The puff pastry is left to thaw in the refrigerator. It is preferable to use it when it is colder so that we can cut it to the desired shape.
Spread a sheet of dough and with a round shape we cut circles in equal numbers. Half of them are cut in the middle with another round shape, but smaller. We place the whole circles in a tray lined with baking paper, we grease them with beaten egg, and on top we place a cut circle. We also grease them with egg.
Put the tray in the oven for about 20 minutes, until it swells and browns. Remove and leave to cool. The cream is spread in chilled vol-au-vents. Keep cold until serving.
Then prepare the shrimp, which is simmered in garlic butter for 3-4 minutes.
Just before serving, add a shrimp and garnish with a slice of green cucumber, or according to everyone's preference.
1. Peel the shrimp and fry them in a pan with a little olive oil until they turn pink and have a C shape, if they start to take the letter O they are already too hard.
2. At the last minute, add a glass of vermouth or Marsala and mix on the fire until the flavors are incorporated. They pull to one side.
3. Clean the radicchio and extract two caps each.
4. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it.
5. Avocado is cut in half first, the knife is inserted into the symbols and rotated, it will come out very easily. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut 3/4 quarters into cubes and sprinkle with the juice of half a lemon. A quarter is passed with a fork with salt and the juice from the other half. If you like avocados you can use two, one for cubes and one for pasta.
1. It is preferably assembled in whiskey glasses as a cone trunk with a wider lip than the base.
- the first radicchio leaf, or half of the quantity if you cut it
- Shrimp, I left one for the word
- the second radicchio leaf.
At the end, pour the sauce left in the pan from the shrimp preparation and squeeze a lemon.